Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'graffiti' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colina Road Shaft Building Graffitti

I was away for a while at the start of this year and came back to find the Colina Shaft building badly defaced with graffiti. I sent the…

Started by Hugh

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Geraldine

New River Path graffiti

Walkers on the New River Path have a good view of these images that have recently appeared on the ventilation tower (of the Stonebridge bro…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Feb 2
Reply by John Leeming

New Grafitti on Harringay Bridge

Thanks to Matt Cuthbert for sending in these snaps this morning. Reported to the Council  using HoL's One Button Council Button (See righ…

Started by HoL Site Admin

13 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

Bowie Showie at Earl Haig Hall Crouch End Friday 7th October

More here. I notice some "artist" has destroyed the Bowie piece next to Poundland.

Started by EMC2

0 Sep 23, 2016

Massive graffiti in Sussex Gardens

I thought I might share with our esteemed community a picture of a colossal "tag"-style graffito that appeared on Sussex Gardens sometime o…

Started by Ricard

15 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by BlaiseGV

New Street Art at Tiverton School - Boe and Irony?

Caught sight of this giant wolf while walking home after xmas - not so much street art as playground art! It's in the playground of Tiverto…

Started by Abi

7 Jan 3, 2014

Well done Haringey Council – !

I don't say this about every incident in connection with the local council, but I confess to being impressed: Following my complaint, via a…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

'Tagging' graffiti in the Passage

There seems to be a new kid with a can of spray paint in town making a right bloody mess in the Passage with his/her talentless blue taggin…

Started by Liz

44 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Report those graffiti tags and get them cleaned off

I'm not averse to a little classy graffiti of the stencil or witty variety, but at the moment we seem to have an outbreak of annoying 'tagg…

Started by Liz

0 May 24, 2011

Wood Green graffiti

Random question, but does anyone know what the story is behind the sudden appearance of various hand-painted messages around Wood Green, th…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by British Transport Police

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service