Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardens' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Winter Colour opening today at Capel Manor

Capel Manor Gardens are having one of their one-off weekend openings today to show off their gardens in their winter colour. Your only chan…

Started by pamish

0 Jan 26, 2013

Gardens streets get £350,000 to slow traffic and improve streets

The following from the Gardens Residents Association: The Gardens streets have been granted £350k over the two-year period of 2012-2014 for…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 8, 2012

The Gardens from the air

Click to see full size   By one of the most respected aerial photographers around, 
Jason Hawkes from his wonderful new book 
"Britain from…

Started by Hugh

3 May 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

I love a colourful front garden

As some of you know, I nose around the front gardens of Harringay looking for ones that are not wheelie parks/mattress storage/concrete and…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Lisa

A Gorgeous Front Garden

I take pictures of front gardens. Their uses and abuses in Harringay fascinate me. I often wonder how people can bear piles of rubbish outs…

Started by Liz

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Training: How to set up a food growing garden in your school

Training this Saturday 9th April: How to set up a food growing garden in your schoolRun by Growing Communities for Capital Growth, Allen G…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 7, 2011

Haringey garden survey

An online survey is being run by Haringey Council (Haringey residents only) about garden usage and, in particular, wildlife in gardens. The…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 24, 2010

When was your road first messed with by the council?

All the roads North of Frobisher Rd became one way in the summer of 2002, I think. What about the rest of the ladder? When were the garde…

Started by John McMullan

22 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Laura

Collision at Gardens Bollard

This from Alison Smith: There was a pretty damaging collision at the Bollard this evening. It happened between 5.55 – 6.15pm. A silver car…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

The "Ladder" name

Like it? I hadn't really thought about it till the other day (waaayyy too much time on my hands), but, I don't like it. We always say we l…

Started by Hugh

17 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Paul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service