Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gambling' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Makes the Gambling Act 2005, Front Page News!

I feel that perhaps I owe the community an explanation for bringing our High Street to national attention. I have to admit that I didn’t ex…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Jan 18, 2008

"Metrobet" (corner of Warham) Gambling Licence Application Goes to Appeal

This is where it starts to get really difficult. As expected Metrobet have lodged an appeal at the magistrate's court against Haringey Coun…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

HCW Member takes Bookies debate national

See Guardian story at Bookies set for dramatic boom on high street For the full newspaper version of this story with photo - see Local New…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Update on "Better" Betting shop licence application

The licence application hearing for Better , which was postponed just before Xmas as a result of one of the councillor committee members be…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 11, 2008

Harringay Gambling/Betting Shops

Two-nil to the residents as of last night at 11.30. The Gambling Licensing Committee reinforced their last decision and refused the gamblin…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Anette

"Result" - committe hearing 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence

The committe was postponed at the last minute due to one of the committee members being ill. This meant the committee lacked a quorum. It'…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 20, 2007

Betting/Gaming Shop Number 2

48 Grand Parade has a Licensing appication next Monday. BUT they also have a planning application lodged which will need to go through if t…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Betting Shops Update

The next two licience applications are being heard at the Civic Centre at 7.30 pm on Monday 17th and 20th. Do attend if you've the time to…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finished Watching the Paint Dry?

And really (and I mean REALLY) interested in the betting shop thing? You can see a webcast of the Committee which made the recent decision…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 9, 2007

Further Update on 32-33 Grand Parade

Furter to my update yesterday, I've learned today that there may yet be hope on the 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence. More in due course.

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service