Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gambling' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Metrobet" at the Magistrates' Court

After running for one-and-a-half days the case was adjourned till April 1st. (Let's hope the joke will be on them and not us). All that rem…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Want to help win the Court Case against Metrobet?

I was with Haringey's legal team last week discussing the court case on 26th & 27th February. This is the case in which Metrobet are ap…

Started by Hugh

16 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Better" Gambling Licence Application - Hearing Result

We started at 6 this evening. I got home about 30 minutes ago (It's now 11.45 pm). This was a tough one. Better had an expensive barrister…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Kake

Date for Readjournment of 'Better' Licence Application Hearing

Now scheduled for 6.30 on 20th February at the Civic Centre.

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

Better Gambling Licence Hearing Saga Continues

After three starting time changes over the last week a a near non-appearnce of Haringey's legal team. The twice postponed hearing finally s…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 7, 2008

"Better" Gambling Licence Application Hearing Cancelled at Short Notice Again

Just before Christmas the Haringey Council Licensing Committee was due to hear the application for the "Better" licence application for the…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Gambling Super Arcade on our Doorstep

Town Hall Loses £50,000 in 'super arcade' Appeal Islington Tribune - by Roisin Gadelrab, 1 February 2008 A gaming company has won a crown…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Better" Gambling Licence Hearing Rescheduled

Following last night's post about the licence application hearing being cancelled again, I can now report that the hearing has been quickly…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 30, 2008

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

An Invitation to our Councillors and MP

Tuesday January 29th, 7.30pm, at the Civic Centre, Wood Green. The final betting premises licence hearing for Green Lanes is due to be hea…

Started by PeterPiper

1 Jan 25, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service