Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'french' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resources for learning French - FREE

Various resources for learning French. Large Chambers bilingual dictionary also available (not shown in photo). Free to a good home. I'm in…

Started by Helen M

2 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Helen M

French baby/toddler group

I’m looking for a french baby group to go to with my 6 month old There was a thread about this, but a long time ago now... (https://www.har

Started by Sam Galson

3 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Sam Galson

Wonderful French nanny available for nanny share as of September

Our simply amazing French nanny is available for a nanny share as of September.  She has been with our family for three years now and is ex…

Started by Yann Monnet

0 May 22, 2019

Black and silver embossed dressing table- for sale (see pics)

Unfortunately we no longer have room for this lovely dressing table. We've had this for a couple of years and it's been taken care of so is…

Started by Rana

0 May 28, 2018

Translation from French to English

Hi all, I am looking for a native French speaker to translate of 3 pages of medical documents from French to English. Please PM me with you…

Started by Omid Mobasseri

1 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Liilly Grenouille

Books in French to give

Hi there, I am moving back to the motherland and have around 15 books in French that I won't be taking with me. Charity shops don't want t…

Started by Pauline Dab

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

Local French and Italian Speakers

Hello, I am in need of some emergency French and Italian conversation practice/lessons next week/weekend if any native speakers are able to…

Started by Charlotte

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by AndA

Looking for a French teacher

Hi there, I'm looking for a local French teacher (or just a French-speaking local) to help my wife and I to improve our French. We're prett…

Started by John

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by John

Young person seeking extra work for one month (beginner in English, but speaks French and Italian)

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service