Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'football' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please avoid FCE ExcelTots toddler football (Thursday)at hornsey vale community centre!

Hi all I just wanted to share an awful experience I had at this session. My friend and I decided to try. Thought it could be fun for our gi…

Started by Lo

10 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Jojo Grech

Wanted: Arsenal v Sunderland tickets

Hi! My father in law is visiting us next week and he desperately wants to go to an Arsenal game. I am wondering if anyone does not wish to…

Started by Kirill

0 Nov 27, 2015

Five-a-side/footy knowledge & skills required ... can you help?

Ducketts common has a small grant to put on a football tournament. Ideally to be played out on our shiny new courts.I have no idea about th…

Started by friends of ducketts common

2 Jun 21, 2013

Haringey Sports Development Officer, Lucy Peirce, wins London Award

Haringey Council sports development officer Lucy Peirce has won an award for her work in promoting football in the borough. Lucy, who ha…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 17, 2010

Fantasy Premiership Football

Hello, It's only 2 weeks until premier league football starts up again (yes it does start earlier every year) and the official fantasy foo…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

5 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

Win a spurs player and £4,000

We've heard a lot about the negative aspects of football, but here is a scheme that forms part of the League's community programme: * Fanc…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 4, 2008

Watching sport 'bad for your health'

From the BBC website comes this warning for all those watching the European football starting this weekend. Mind you, I guess if you are an…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 6, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service