Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fly tipping' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Nitrous Oxide canisters dumped. Fire risk?

A load of empty, catering sized, Nitrous Oxide canisters were dumped in the road outside our house by some fly-by balloon dealers. I phoned…

Started by adamvietnam

10 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

Fly tipping - Haringey's reporting system

The mess shown above appeared outside 180 Wightman Road, I think it was overnight on 6th/7th December.  I reported it to Ha…

Started by Dick Harris

22 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

One Borough One Future #1 Fly-tip

HARINGEY ranks #1 for fly-tipping. Six of the top ten 'worst areas for fly-tipping' across the UK in London (ITV news) In the Noel Park War…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

1.5 million bill for cleaning up after Haringey's fly tippers

The Tottenham Journal reports that it cost the borough 1.5. MILLION to clean up after the borough's fly tippers. They compare this with Cam…

Started by Liz

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by anne barwick

Caught red-handed

Glancing out of my window after lunch, I notice a chap sauntering past my house in a manner than can only be described as nonchalant. Crani…

Started by Liz

55 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Liz

A map of fly tipping in England

By heaven, my heart is a flutter today as I discover that Guardian Data has mapped fly tipping incidents from 2012-2013 The good news. Hari…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Any comments for my meeting with Veolia managers tomorrow?

I have an open meeting with the area managers of Veolia tomorrow to discuss how street cleaning, refuse collection and clearance of fly tip…

Started by Liz

47 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

Street cleaning in Harringay: some observations

Well, exactly one month after the 'hand over' to Veolia from Enterprise, I've got a few observations about how they are doing in my little…

Started by Liz

40 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Bee

Time to tackle the tippers with a bit of humour?

Fly tipping sends me into orbit, everyone knows that but maybe we can send gentle reminders to our neighbours with a bit of humour when we…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

Rubbish scam

This evening, I happened to be glancing out of the window and saw a man go to my neighbours and then trot back and forth up the road before…

Started by Liz

18 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service