Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finding services in lockdown' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycle repairs

Hi does anyone know of a local cycle repair shop/ person still open? been using my bike on my Turbo trainer to avoid the ouside world and h…

Started by Jacqui O'Beirne

11 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by EMC2

What's open?

I was thinking it could be useful to start a post on what is open at the moment, as beyond supermarkets (chains & local) it is a bit un…

Started by michaelw

18 May 18, 2020
Reply by Alan

Anyone know where to find compost for online delivery?

Homebase are currently not taking online orders Most of the supermarkets never have their own compost in stock Is anyone else finding compo…

Started by air

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by G C

Iceland has Home Delivery Slots for Vulnerable People

Iceland seems to have delivery slots for vulnerable people. I found it easy to register, got a quick delivery slot and most of the items I…

Started by Pavlos

3 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

Where Can I Buy Flour?

I'm sure you've heard this question already (!) this week, but does anyone know if anywhere in Haringey delivers flour for home baking? Or…

Started by Ayca

10 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by Lauren

Covent Garden Market: Deliveries

I have just been asked to pass on this message: "Can everyone spread this message within their groups- For anyone who is struggling with fi…

Started by Marian Leatherby

3 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Don

Best Time for Supermarket Shopping in Harringay?

What's the best time of day to go to Harringay's Sainsbury's and Iceland? I've been twice, both early morning,  and there was a longish wai…

Started by Samantha

4 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Alfred Jahn

Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

Hello neighbours, I am one the people with many underlying health issues, who received the official letter from the government identifying…

Started by Pavlos

29 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Garden plants/bedding plants delivery

Hiya Has anyone any recommendations for an online firm who deliver bedding plants/herbs etc? Thanks

Started by Reg

12 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Reg

Anywhere to Buy Plants Online or Locally?

I was hoping to buy some young tomatoes and peppers this year. Are there any places I can buy online or that are still open and selling liv…

Started by lina

7 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Anna

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service