Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'film' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: The Wages of Fear (Le salaire de la peur)

Hello HoLlers Thank you to those of you who made our first screening. The turnout was great; the feedback, kind and encouraging. On Sunday…

Started by Sandi

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sandi

Cul De Sac needed for a Short Film shoot!

Hi All I'm looking for a victorian terrace cul de sac that would be happy to accommodate a short film team to shoot for a weekend day in Ma…

Started by Aaron Trinder

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Aaron Trinder

Short film funding of £2000 - £3000 for filmmakers in Islington and Haringey.

Short film funding of £2000 - £3000 for filmmakers in Islington and Haringey. Find out more at the NLFP 2013 LAUNCH EVENT on Thurs 1st Nov…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 30, 2012

Korean Film and International Animation Festivals in London this week

Two festivals in London this week to appeal to film buffs Animation fans will enjoy the very full programme of the London International Ani…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 28, 2012

Lights, camera ... action! LUOS presents - Park Lane films 28th/29th Sept 2012

Living Under One Sun (LUOS) would like to invite you to our 'Park Lane films' event on Friday the 28th and Saturday the 29th of September 2…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Sep 25, 2012

Great World Cinema Films Free Each Month at the Asian Centre

I've been posting the monthly free film screenings at the Asian Centre for a few months now. Having just posted the latest batch, I thought…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 6, 2012

Call for proposals for Haringey's first community film showcase

Organisations and community groups based in Haringey who want to reach new audiences for film screening activity are being urged to appl…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 10, 2012

SHOWTIME Outdoor Film Grants

On offer, a limited number of micro grants for outdoor film events that will help make this a summer like no other. In 2012 the GLA is p…

Started by Liz

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

Harringay in BBC drama

I switched on the telly just now and was rather surprised that the first thing I saw was Barclays Bank on Green Lanes! There was a scene sh…

Started by GillianM

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Grants for Haringey film makers

Enfield and Haringey North London Film Partnership Fund Deadline for applications: 5pm Monday 24 October 2011 Film-makers living or worki…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 18, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service