Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'election2014' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voter fraud discovered in St Ann's, technicalities mean the result stands.

After the recent St Ann's ward Labour party selection meeting we lost our three standing councillors. Nilgun Canver stood down, and Zena Br…

Started by John McMullan

115 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Angela

Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

After it was discovered at the St Ann's Labour Party selection candidate selection meeting that there were people present and voting who sh…

Started by John McMullan

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

The Labour Party's St Ann's saga rumbles on

In the latest twist to the St Ann's saga (see here for context), Julie Davies, the Haringay NUT teacher rep, has been suspended pending an…

Started by John McMullan

24 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Let's get behind our new councillors

With the dissolution of the GLSG I think there is no longer any real reason to be so concerned with who represents us and what deals they s…

Started by John McMullan

4 May 27, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

What I thought in 2012 (join the Labour Party)

This is something I wrote in June 2012 and batted back and forth a bit between Hugh and Liz. I didn't post it in the end because we decided…

Started by John McMullan

2 May 23, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Legal funding to fight Prevention of Harassment Letter over St Ann's Labour Fraud

I've decided that I am going to go ahead with the legal fight. Bindmans have estimated that their initial advice on the Prevention of Haras…

Started by John McMullan

101 May 19, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Will David Lammy betray the Labour members in St Ann's this Sunday?

I hear from a very reliable source that David Lammy has agreed to canvass this Sunday in The Gardens with the fraudulently selected Labour…

Started by John McMullan

11 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Ali Gul Ozbek's pledge to the "residents" of St Ann's

If anyone is in any doubt as to why this man wanted to be a councillor, this is a letter he sent to St Ann's Labour Party members asking fo…

Started by John McMullan

28 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Local Labour selection meetings

By the end of this evening our local Labour party will have selected who will represent us after the local body elections next year. I hear…

Started by John McMullan

58 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Labour party local candidate selection meeting

The local Labour party are having their selection meeting on Sunday the 14th of September. Could I urge all local members to attend this me…

Started by John McMullan

25 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service