Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'donations' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to donate to help victims of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria

As you may know two devastating earthquakes struck south-eastern Turkey near the border with Syria on Monday 6 February 2023. Thousands of…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Lucy Whitman

Bring your old bikes! Bike donation pop-up - Wed 20th May 4-6pm for The Bike Project @Wilsons Solicitors, N17

Hi everyone,   This is my first time posting! This is a call out for old, unloved and abandoned bikes needed for a one-off collection for a…

Started by Sarah Bargiela

0 May 19, 2020

Crisis at Christmas

Is anybody local volunteering at it this year? Ive been making woollen hats all year for the homeless and would love to give them to Crisis…

Started by Lizzie R

1 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Clothing collection for refugees

CARE4CALAIS.ORG Calais aid collection for young refugees  On the 29th of October a group of volunteers will be going to Calais to distribu…

Started by Kini Tee

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Kini Tee

Holy Trinity Foodbank, Stroud Green, Haringey

Hi folks, if you are struggling to feed your family or have some food you can donate, the Holy Trinity Foodbank Stroud Green is open every…

Started by luminitepr

0 Jun 29, 2017

Donate clothes for refugees at TRAID

Hi all, I work for the charity TRAID. We have launched a donations for refugees campaign in our charity shops. Your nearest TRAID store is…

Started by Leigh

0 Dec 8, 2015

Could you donate any office furniture/equipment to Family First Aiders?

Could you donate any office furniture/equipment to Family First Aiders? Family First Aiders’ is a not-for-profit organisation based in Hari…

Started by Emily Wood

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Heather Martin

Wanted: old jam jars (or similar) and garden greenery

I'm helping my friend with her wedding which is on the 27th July and she needs jam jars (or similar) to use as vases for flowers. Also if a…

Started by JulieB

7 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by pipplypig

TRAID Free Clothes Collections for Charity

Dear members!  A reminder that TRAID (the lovely charity I work for) are running free collections of your unwanted clothes / shoes.  You ca…

Started by Racheal Leigh

0 Oct 23, 2012

Charity offers on-request pick up of unwanted clothes & shoes!

Hello!  I live in Haringey and also work for the environmental  charity TRAID.  We are trialling a scheme across the borough, including Har…

Started by Leigh

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Leigh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service