Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Operations Manager for local music electronics design & manufacture company

Abstract Data is looking to hire an amazing Business Operations Manager to work at its HQ in London N15. The role is full-time, paid at goi…

Started by abstractjuz

0 Jul 7, 2017

Ladder Recipe 'Book'

This is my first post on here, so apologies if I commit a faux pas. My name is Rob and I live on the Ladder. I’m a designer in my daily lif…

Started by Rob Bowes

14 May 24, 2016
Reply by Rob Bowes

Cost of cycle racks in Green Lanes

HOL readers may be interested in the formal answer from the Council to my question about the cost of the bicycle racks in Green Lanes (I ha…

Started by Clive Carter

69 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

Shark and ViaCAD users

USERs of ViaCAD (and its elder brother Shark) may have overlooked that just recently, the first book has been published on this extraordina…

Started by Clive Carter

0 May 9, 2014

OAE pub goes for bling, and tweaks to Coliseum.

New post on the LBH planning portal, ref HGY/2013/2475. Display of 1 x painted mural and 6 identical vinyl emblems (all non-illuminated). …

Started by pamish

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by David Martin

Wanted: artist / graphic designer to help infant school

The Friends of South Harringay are looking for someone to help with designing posters, leaflets etc for school events, to support fund rais…

Started by GillianM

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Isabelle

End of an era: Volkswagen to end its production of the VW Campervan

Parts of North London will be plunged into mourning to learn the news that the iconic camper van will no longer be made as Volkswagen disco…

Started by Liz

1 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by StephenBln

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

North London Vintage Market - back on June 4th in Crouch End

North London Vintage Market is back for a summer installment of the best in eclectic vintage goods! Over 20 stalls, including a portion o…

Started by ali winstanley

0 May 25, 2011

Gating the Ladder

How would you feel about gating the passage ways of the Ladder? I could be completely wrong (as I don't use the passageways) but it appears…

Started by TTTH

87 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service