Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyclists and Wightman Road

Hi all, Is it just me or has Wightman Road now become an absolute death trap for us cyclists with the jutty out bits that enrage car driver…

Started by Nemone Mercer

131 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

Exodus rear high mount 3 cycle carrier - Halfords

FOR SALE an unused Exodus cycle carrier - for mounting up to 3 cycles on the back of a vehicle  Please see attached review of the carrier f…

Started by Cyclista

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

Street wrestling

Do you think TfL will manage to wrestle some streets off Kensington and Chelsea?  And do you think we could get them to take over a few Har…

Started by tom

5 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by kotkas

follow Living Streets Haringey @haringeyliving for updates from the Liveable Neighbourhood conference

happening today at Alexandra Palace and hosted by our own LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY, eg, Opening Address Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, Leader of th…

Started by Laura

7 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Laura

Local, part-time cycling session leaders to work with families required. Training provided

Wheely Tots are looking for freelance session leaders who can deliver cycling workshops with families with toddlers – and also adults – in…

Started by Lydia

0 May 13, 2019

Free National Cycle Instructor and Cycle Mechanic Training for local parents, school staff and young people

Wheely Tots has free spaces available for four local residents to train as qualified cycle instructors and bike mechanics. Recipients will…

Started by Lydia

0 May 13, 2019

Close Pass Cycle Law Coming?

I saw this a few moments ago, discussion of introducing a new close pass law to fine drivers £100 if they do not give cyclists sufficient r…

Started by Justin Guest

58 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by patrick byrne

Running and Cycling on the Ladder

There's an app you can get for your smart phone called Strava , and it's used to track exercise. Well they've uploaded a (while back now) t…

Started by Mark B

4 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by tigha

What if the council banned overtaking on Wightman Rd?

I wonder what people would think if the council experimented with completely banning overtaking on Wightman Rd as a step towards giving us…

Started by John McMullan

81 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Bicycle to let / rent for a day or so

Hello, I have a friend visiting and we wanted to take advantage of the odd sun appearance by going cycling, I only have one bike so I'm won…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

2 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Marbz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service