Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'council' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council overturn the Licensing Authority decision concerning Krankbrothers in Finsbury Park

As previously reported the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee refused Krankbrothers application of an additional Friday to be tacked on to a…

Started by Konrad B

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Park

Warning - Giving Away Furniture

Hi everyone Just wanted to offer a word of warning, after a recent (expensive) mistake... We had a small bedside table that was in perfect…

Started by Marv

41 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Any idea how to get through to the Council tax department?

I need them to add some discounts to my account, but they've not replied to my emails in over a year. I am trying to avoid ringing them as…

Started by Park

4 Feb 17, 2023
Reply by Alan Stanton

SMS received from Haringey Council

I have received a SMS today from Haringey Council, despite my never giving them consent to use my number for this purpose. It also seems I…

Started by Mr M

3 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Mr M

Have Your Say - Council Budget Consultation 2021-2022

Comment on Early Ideas for Saving Proposals by Thursday 14 January 2021. Cabinet will meet in February 2021 to recommend a budget to Full C…

Started by Guy

1 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by Guy

Have your say on local carers’ services!

Haringey Council, the NHS and other local organisations working together across Haringey are pleased to invite you to an inspiring event to…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 7, 2020

Working together to improve local health and care services – public meeting

Come along to Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) public meeting which will focus on how we can all work together – health, volun…

Started by Isha

0 Sep 26, 2019

Street wrestling

Do you think TfL will manage to wrestle some streets off Kensington and Chelsea?  And do you think we could get them to take over a few Har…

Started by tom

5 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by kotkas

Over £300m insourced after Islington's Fairness Commission - could that happen here?

The final report of our Fairness Commission is due 'Autumn 2019'. According to this syrupy Grauniad puff, insourcing is returning and Isli…

Started by Chris Setz

0 May 29, 2019

HarringayOnline is not what it used to be for politics - Haringey cabinet sackings edition

Just take for example the lack of coverage of one of our local councillors being sacked from the cabinet on New Year's Eve and replaced wit…

Started by John McMullan

42 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service