Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have Your Say - Are the Haringey People & Haringey Website Doing a Good Job, Free of Political Bias?

It seems that we now have the opportunity to feed in to a national level policy debate on this. Those members who were on the site last ye…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 4, 2009

APPLY to Take Part in Haringey's Budget Consultation - yup, you read it right, APPLY

I'm not sure that I'm exactly recommending this because I have to admit to being a sceptic when it comes to the efficacy of responding to a…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Wanna "have your say" on London-wide policing priorities?

Then here's the link for you!

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 4, 2008

So petitions can work.............

..........see the Wood Green Car Free story. So, if you're not lovin McHarringay Bridge, regsiter your opinion on our poll. 146 voters so f…

Started by Hugh

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

Consultation Feedback [Report] on the Wood Green SPD - The Buses Only Issue.

I've attached the full document. Section 2) refers - erroneously - to a petition against pedestrianisation. Page 9 states: In relation to…

Started by WightmanPaul

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Help Build a Vision for Harringay

Summary If you haven't got the heart to read this rather long post, just read this: 1. You now have a chance to help build a vision for t…

Started by Hugh

32 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Duguneek

Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post

Wood Green Town Centre Supplementary Planning Document available for consultation till 25/06. Comments can either be made via sveral route…

Started by Hugh

59 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Wood Green Town Centre Draft SPD

Has anyone looked at the Draft Plan [consultation] documents on the Haringey website. There seems to be an impetus in the Council to make t…

Started by WightmanPaul

34 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

More traffic planned for the Ladder

See Paul's important and useful posting on this. Other Linked post: Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post D…

Started by Hugh

19 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

The council finally release the details of the new 'Parkforce' scheme for Parks

The council have finally decided to open a consultation on the 'Parkforce' scheme that sees the disappearance of the parks police to be rep…

Started by Liz

3 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service