Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee / Dining adjustable table, Ligne Roset YoYo for Sale. £200

Adjustable height coffee to dining table for sale as no longer required in house rather than flat (table is ideal for a flat or an occasion…

Started by GJH

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Laney Yan

Costa coffee hogging up the pavement

Hey all Bit of a rant here. What is the story with Costa Coffee taking up more than half of the pavement with signage and tables? Is that…

Started by John Fogarty

50 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by John Fogarty

House clearance - items for sale in N4

Ikea bed and mattress - £50 (one small scratch on bed frame) Large black mirror - £30 Double wardrobe - £40 Bathroom cabinet - £10 Antique…

Started by Edg

0 Apr 17, 2016

ANYONE TRIED NEW YOGA STUDIO - CAFE ON PHILIP LANE? WOWWWW!

WOW we have YOGA!!! Go N15!! Hooray for the area of Seven Sisters after years of being just a little too far from the Yoga classes on the L…

Started by byl999

16 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Sarah

APPEAL TO LOCAL FAMILIES TO BAKE SOME CAKES FOR WORLD SIGHT DAY CHALLENGE

We are hosting our annual World Sight Day Challenge for charity (Optometry Giving Sight) on Thursday 9th October. It is a tea/coffee mornin…

Started by Parita Shah

0 Oct 2, 2014

Fabulous new opportunities to drink coffee in Harringay

From today's planning lists: A coffee pod inside Homebase HGY/2014/1883 and a cafe kiosk on Ducketts Common  HGY/2014/1912 You lucky people…

Started by pamish

6 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Cafe blend - a brief reminiscence and a big announcement

It's been a year and a month already since we took over the old Julianna 99 premises and started our journey. Needless to say, it's been a…

Started by Linda Zubairi

13 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Penguin

More stuff for sale (homewares+random certificate holder) - Moving home

Some more things I'm selling due to a move from Archway to Haringey. Email tom_gray2000@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested in anything: Jame…

Started by Tom Gray

2 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Tom Gray

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

Carers' Coffee Morning: Chat to Lynne Featherstone MP on Thursday 31 May

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, ta…

Started by Alison

0 May 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service