Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'centre' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join our wonderful choir

We are the Tottenham Community Choir, a very friendly and inclusive four part choir that sings a range of songs from classical, pop, folk a…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Feb 5, 2019

Teachers Centre Philips Lane- old downhills school- flat conversion

Dear Friends,   As a local Haringey resident, I am reaching out for support from other local residents.  Plans have been proposed to tur…

Started by olivia festy

4 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by pamish

bfmiff2015 bfm International Film Festival 2015

London— March 17, 2015. The bfmiff2015 12th Edition is to return to London after an absence of 4 years. The festival will take place from t…

Started by Joy Joy

0 May 19, 2015

Free immigration advice at Asian centre

FREE IMMIGRATION ADICE BY SOLICITORS AT ASIAN CENTRE ON FRIDAYS   (The Booking is by advance appointment)  I am pleased to inform you tha…

Started by Council of Asian People

0 Jul 17, 2013

Bridge House Surgery, Umfreville Road

I previously recommended this place on this site but I have noticed recently that they have changed the way they manage the practice and I…

Started by TTTH

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by TTTH

Kota, Rajasthan – remember this location!

TODAY I managed to get one back at the fraudsters who operate from an Indian call centre. Many will know about the attempts by cold callers…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 27, 2012

"UK Compensation"

I've just taken a call from a bloke with an Indian accent, who claims to be from "UK Compensation". There was the characteristic delay in…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER   Let's Go Let's Grow and Rockstone Gardener are considering joining forces to set up two major foo…

Started by letsgoletsgrow

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service