Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUILDERS REQUIRED

Will be looking to extend my property up and out - need reliable and reasonably priced builders - waiting for planning permission.

Started by Shez Shez

5 Jun 21, 2014

Wood floor help

I have wooden floors throughout my house, I would like to get someone in to sand them and do a lime wash effect on them. Does anyone have a…

Started by Samantha Johnson

7 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by John D

Seeking Builder familiar with submitting local planning applications

Was told by the Duty Planning Officer that even though we own a share of freehold in a conversion, we need to submit a planning application…

Started by James Ingram

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Steve

Suggestions for a Builder ( External Restoration work)

We are looking for a builder for our new house. Inside is lovely, but the exterior has sadly been ruined by pebble dash & aluminum doub…

Started by Dee

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Joss M

Roofer and Painter

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any recent recommendations for a roofer and painter.  We want to get the outside of the house painted and th…

Started by J Swaby

16 May 13, 2014
Reply by J Swaby

NEED GOOD BUILDER FOR EXTENTION AND LOFT CONVERSION

Can any one recommend a really good reasonably priced builder who can follow plans and  build an extension above my garage which will incor…

Started by Shez Shez

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by BunandBar

Local carpenter/builder/handyman

I would highly recommend a local tradesman. Joe is a local professional who can take care of your building, maintaining and refurbishment n…

Started by Amila roberts

7 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Mook

Builders/bathroom/kitchen recommendations?

Hello-having real difficulty in finding any building firm who will return calls/do an actual quote/wants to so work etc-need to find someon…

Started by Angela Hallmark

4 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Angela Hallmark

Builder recommendation

Mirko was recommended on here and he came to do some work today. It was a small job, but he was very efficient, cleaned up well and did an…

Started by Tina

2 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Tina

Re-pointing/brickwork

Looking for someone to do some re-pointing - not a huge job but high up by the roof - any recommendations? Thanks

Started by Alison

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carol Tennant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service