Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Books and toys looking for a new home for Christmas

Hello, I have a whole room of children's books and toys in need of a new home for Christmas. Mainly for boys under 10 but also a collection…

Started by Blanche

6 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jess

Books in French to give

Hi there, I am moving back to the motherland and have around 15 books in French that I won't be taking with me. Charity shops don't want t…

Started by Pauline Dab

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

LITERARY AFTERNOON TEA

Fancy a cuppa? Why not come along to the launch of Tottenham Ink's Book Club?

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

Books swap

Hi all! I'm new on the site so I hope this is in the right category. I was wondering if there is already a book exchange group in Harringay…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

9 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Luci

Spare timber needed for children's art Event

Hi I'm staging a children's book illustration event at Hornsey Library in a few weeks. I need some long and short lengths pieces of timber…

Started by Bailey

7 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Steve

Two books about WW1 for children (available in Haringey Libraries)

This month's recommendations for readers from Haringey Libraries are both books for children that focus on World War 1 Charlotte Sometimes…

Started by Liz

0 May 15, 2014

READ All About It!

http://www.veoliaenvironmentalservices.co.uk/Haringey/About-us/Haringey-News/Press-releases/READ-International-Book-Banks-Launched-in-Harin

Started by Helen Riley

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"You see but you do not observe" - On walking and seeing your neighbourhood

I like to think that I'm an observant walker; that I notice the unusual, the out of place and the weirdness of everyday life. Art is Trash…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Liz

Eric Is Awake: Harringay author's new novel sees Orwell alive and well and writing for a Haringey newspaper

Eric Blair lies dying in a London hospital in 1950. On the London streets, in a not too distant future, H Lewis Allways lies down in an all…

Started by Liz

18 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Domshaw

Another Wards' Jumble Sale

This Sunday, 11 to 4 , at the market by Seven Sisters Station We're still paying for the legal costs of our ongoing figh…

Started by pamish

0 Nov 3, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service