Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bins' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brexit Dividend? Your Bins Not Collected.

I had a very brief conversation with a rather harassed, but lovely lady pulling bins out onto the street for the bin wagon earlier this mor…

Started by Justin Guest

57 Nov 8, 2021
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Dustbin scavengers

Just came out of the house to find someone rifling thru our dustbins - confronted the guy who was apologetic and said he was homeless. He w…

Started by Cml

38 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by maggie

KidKraft Star table, 2 chairs set with 4 storage bins £50

This Table and Chairs is suitable from ages 2 -5 years. Excellent wood quality and manufacturing. There are a couple of small dinks on the…

Started by Alexandra Wright

3 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Anne-Sophie K.

Charge for replacement bin that Veolia lost

Hi all,  I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. In early April Veolia never returned my bin to the front courtyard after emptying it…

Started by Helen New

15 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Helen New

Veolia - bin swapping at collection

I do not normally see when the waste collection happens but as it happens today I was near the window as saw bins from outside my house (co…

Started by Anka

17 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Bin wagons in the wee small hours

Constantly getting woken up at two/three am by a bin lorry at the top of our road (Gardens) collecting commercial waste from the backs of t…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

BRUCE GROVE Voluntary Street Clean October 2014

I posted a while ago asking if anyone would be interested in joining me in creating a volunteer group to clean the streets round Bruce Grov…

Started by Rmacleansmith

0 Oct 1, 2014

Petition for Weekly Rubbish Collection

Hello All, I recently moved to Bruce Grove and have noticed that rubbish only gets collected once a fortnight. This doesn't happen in most…

Started by Rmacleansmith

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

Wheelie Bin Hell makes the BBC Breakfast News

In light of Eric Pickles announcement today regarding regulations for new builds to provide storage space for wheelie bins, the Miltons in…

Started by Christopher Riley

0 Aug 16, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service