Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'barking to gospel oak line' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest News From Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Line 15/07/2018

As it is not yet up on our website, I attach a copy of the latest news update issued to members on 15 July 2018. I also attach a photo from…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Jul 19, 2018

ALLOW MORE TIME FOR YOUR OVERGROUND JOURNEY OR AVOID ALTOGETHER

If you used the Barking - Gospel Oak Overground last week or only use it occasionally, I suggest you read this https://tinyurl.com/y9gmmo4z

Started by Glenn Wallis

1 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Continuing Wait For New Overground Trains

BGORUG has issued a press release giving its take on last week's TfL press launch of the long awaited new Class 710 4-car electric train wh…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Jun 26, 2018

New Overground Trains

If you’re interested this is a short video I noticed on YouTube of the forthcoming new Overground trains. 

Started by dbh1954

0 Jun 20, 2018

Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Summer Timetable

BGORUG's press release "Train boss guarantees ghost trains!" explains how five trains are continuing to run even though they have been remo…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Jun 2, 2018

News From BGORUG Overground - Summer Timetable Starts Sunday 20 May

Of course this being the Barking - Gospel Oak line, nothing is ever straight forward! The other Overground lines' summer timetables have be…

Started by Glenn Wallis

1 May 20, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Latest News From Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Line

Actually nothing but the usual continuing delays to electrification and the new trains! We expect the PIXC-buster trains will continue beyo…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 May 11, 2018

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND REOPENING ON TARGET

Attached is the latest BGORUG Bulletin (11 January) which should be on our website in a few days. Reopening on target Still waiting at Bla…

Started by Glenn Wallis

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by NeilT

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND LINE CLOSES AGAIN!

The line closes at 18:30 tomorrow, Saturday 18 November and reopens on Monday 15 January. The bulk of the electrification work ought to be…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Nov 17, 2017

Gospel Oak to Barking Line Update - Vegetation clearance, structure installation and wiring between Oakfield Road and Harringay Station

Letter received from Network Rail to local residents. Summary The following work will be taking place on the rail curve connecting the GOBL…

Started by Konrad B

0 Oct 28, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service