Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'awards' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burghley Road Children's Centre receives Netmums gold award!

We are delighted to announce Burghley Road Children's Centre has been awarded a Netmums gold award! Thanks to all of you who love coming to…

Started by rolfy

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Hamsan

New Awards Launched For Green Champions

Do you know someone who goes above and beyond to protect and nurture our green spaces? Or perhaps someone who inspires the next generation…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Liz

Award Success for Harringay Online

Liz and I attended the National eWell-Being Awards at the Royal Society of Arts on Wednesday and we're delighted to be able to report back…

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by ladybird

UnLtd / Guardian Green Living Awards

The Guardian & Unltd have teamed up to offer awards of between £500 & £5,000 to people who want to take action to improve the envir…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 12, 2008

Business Awards shortlist revealed

The list of Shortlisted nominees has been announced including our very own Big Green Bookshop (well I feel like it is our own) but alas no…

Started by Liz

0 May 22, 2008

Nominate a carer you know for Carer of the Year 2008

Do you know someone working as an unpaid carer? Why not nominate them for Haringey's Carer of the Year award? The award is to highlight th…

Started by Liz

0 May 7, 2008

Come on Y'All - Get Nominatin'!

Have any of us nominated anyone or anything for any of the three awards/funds out there at the moment? (I'm ashamed to admit I haven't!) Ti…

Started by Hugh

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Time to show you're the best in the business" - Any Deserving Harringay Businesses out there?

This from Haringey Council's Website on Monday 3 March 2008: Has your business blossomed this year? Have you gone the extra mile to provid…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Anette

On the Hunt for Green Champions

This from Haringey Council's Website, Friday 29 February 2008: Haringey Council has launched a search for residents, businesses and organi…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service