Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'andreas michli' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Andreas and Julia Michli's Cypriot Shop on St Ann's Road/Salisbury Road corner - time to use it or lose it folks

Hi neighbours I'm writing this to encourage us all to put our money where our mouths are. We need to support this fantasitc little shop bet…

Started by shilps2

28 Mar 25, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

Pot Shop Salisbury/St Anne’s Road

Discussion on Robert Elms BBC London 94.9 now, Wednesday 3rd March. Phone in if you know anything about the pot shop!!  Anyone else listeni…

Started by Lydia Walter

7 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Lauren

Goodbye Andreas Michili

…

Started by Hugh

14 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by Liza

Andreas Michli & Sons shop redevelopment

The end of an era. Sadly the shop units on St Ann's Road which have hosted Andreas Michli's eclectic shop for goodness knows how many decad…

Started by Tris

19 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Spread the word!! CASH MOB at Andreas Michli and Son grocery shop. Sat 24th November 2012, 11am.

**You are warmly invited to take part in a CASH MOB at Michli and Son grocery shop** On the corner of St Ann's Road and Salisbury Road -…

Started by shilps2

30 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by shilps2

Andreas Michli wants to sell up - reputable property developer needed!

Our beloved Andreas has had enough. If anyone knows anyone who has the capacity to develop the entire block of property that he owns (the c…

Started by Liza

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Harringay claims 2 slots in Londonist's 'Top 10 things to do in Haringey' (But Queens pips Salisbury)

In the Londonist's 'Top 10 Things To Do In The Borough Of Haringey, Harringay was included with Best Shop, the Salisbury Road based (and Go…

Started by Hugh

15 May 13, 2011
Reply by ingo pless

How about the NICEST person in Harringay?

Because I'm feeling like I need to inject a bit of cheer - how about we nominate helpful people, smiley people, friendly people? For start…

Started by Anna S

18 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service