Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Local' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Elections

This may seem a little odd and probably nobody is now interested. Just to put the record straight. I wrote to the very good and still impro…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

0 Jun 8, 2022

Pinkham Way Nature Conservation Site - please sign today!

Once again the Pinkham Way Alliance is asking all supporters to sign up to be represented by it in another consultation that affects the…

Started by Susie Holden

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Susie Holden

Haringey Greens condemn social cleansing and pledge not to demolish estates in London

“Housing is for people and housing solutions ought to be focused on people. Large-scale demolition and redevelopment too often sacrifices l…

Started by Martina Weitsch

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Donations/ Children's Clothes for Refugees in Lesvos

Hello    Are there any Harringay/ Haringey parents who are clearing out their children's clothes for winter?   We are three local mums coll…

Started by Susan Moyse

5 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Susan Moyse

Could you be the Host for the Local Business Network?

Hi All,  I have these past 6 months made inroads into rejuvenating the Local business Network. Unfortunately my available time has shrunk c…

Started by Karen Fugle

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by ingo pless

Latest Discussions in the Local Business Network

Hi All, The latest discussions in the Local Business Network are as follows: Next Local Business Network Social Event 6pm Tues 15th July S…

Started by Karen Fugle

0 Jul 2, 2014

Local Business Network - sounding board for ideas

Hi All,  I'm looking for a group of people who want to act as the initial sounding board for the Local Business Network. I'd like to run id…

Started by Karen Fugle

4 May 9, 2014
Reply by Karen Fugle

Rejuvenation of the Local Business Network group!

Hi Everybody,  The Local Business Network group has been quiet now for some time and recently there has been some discussion about its reju…

Started by Karen Fugle

5 May 7, 2014
Reply by Emma-photo

Update to the Local Business Network Survey

Hi All,  Thanks to those who have filled out the short survey so far  To give you an idea of what the survey is currently telling us about…

Started by Karen Fugle

0 May 2, 2014

Calling all Noel Park Residents -- Big Local Grant

You've probably heard that Noel Park has received a £million grant over the next ten years to help improve the neighbourhood.  The people w…

Started by Rachella

0 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service