Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Over £300m insourced after Islington's Fairness Commission - could that happen here?

The final report of our Fairness Commission is due 'Autumn 2019'. According to this syrupy Grauniad puff, insourcing is returning and Isli…

Started by Chris Setz

0 May 29, 2019

Drug use in childrens play areas in the local parks.

I have been to Belmont park with my baby on an almost daily basis and each time I go I see drug users confidently using/smoking drugs in br…

Started by Sofia

14 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Polly

Help shape future services at North Middlesex Hospital

Healthwatch Haringey will be running two events in July to hear your ideas, and how you would like to see the hospital change and improve o…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jul 11, 2018

Anyone remember the Swap Shop on West Green Rd in the 1970's?

Hello all. Bit of a long shot I guess but I was wondering if anyone remembers what was called the Swap Shop that used to be on West Green…

Started by Haringey Prophet

2 May 22, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Sadiq Khan approves tower schemes rejected by Haringey

According to today's Architects' Journal, the mayor of London has given the OK to two high-rise schemes that had been opposed by the boroug…

Started by Stephen Games

7 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by JJ B

For clean air, reduce traffic

Can't make it to the Haringey council's meetings, today & tomorrow, about air quality. I'm told by the Haringey Cycle Campaign that wha…

Started by Frederick Guy

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Dan

Would you like to give your opinions on local Mental Health Services?

consultationevent.jpg Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust are reviewing the way they deliver mental health care for adults liv…

Started by Penny

3 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Penny

Affordable room for rent in East Haringey

A cosy room in a professional/student environment is now available until September -- with the possibility of renewing the contract after t…

Started by Thibaud

0 Feb 16, 2017

Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

Just how many dogs can be safely walked by one person at a time? Some dog walkers seem to have no upper limit-- I have spotted one with t…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

Images from the last workshop of the artist IMPREINT in collaboration with the Hornsey Children's Library. The project Save me. kickstarted…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Oct 26, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service