Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opening on Sundays at Railway Fields: Call for Interest/Volunteers

Hello there, I live opposite our fantastic Railway Fields Nature Reserve on Green Lanes and have speaking with the Friends of Railway Field…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Ghost Roads, Culcross Rd before Culrose Close

from Barnett's Street Plan of Hornsey and Adjoining District, (2 Shillings, c 1960)

Started by matthew cuthbert

14 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Green Green Lanes (2001)

Hi I remember this little film being shot around Green lanes and ive never seen it. I've been looking online/youtube etc but cant find it,…

Started by Marika

0 Jun 7, 2014

The Butler archive at Bishopsgate Institute

New addition at the Bishopsgate institution- a wealth of information on Joyce and Vic Butler who were both prominent politicians in Wood Gr…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 18, 2013

Park View GCSE results + more!

We've been a bit quiet on the social front this summer because we've been busy preparing for the new term. You may have seen our GCSE resul…

Started by Park View

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Angela

BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE!!

Hi guys!  Just a reminder that Salsa With Sureka presents a new BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE starting on WEDNESDAY 24 JULY!! This is a FUN and FR…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 12, 2013

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jun 20, 2013

Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

I'm looking forward to going to the drop in this afternoon about the proposed High Street changes, which all looks very exciting. The one t…

Started by Hugo Read

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

A roundup of this week's news Park View!

We have been very busy this week; considering it’s the last week of term and we should really be winding down. We have celebrated Newroz, o…

Started by Park View

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Stanmore/Waldeck residents - noise

Is anyone else on Stanmore and Waldeck being bothered by the very loud music that's drifting over from one of the West Green cafes/bars? It…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service