Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '7.5t' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HGV enforcement in Harringay - camera coming soon

I have been chasing up progress on HGV enforcement in Harringay this week and am delighted to let you know that the council have now placed…

Started by Karen Alexander

26 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

I have again asked for some enforcement action by the council against HGVs using Wightman Road and the ladder roads. I am pleased to say th…

Started by Karen Alexander

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Meeting to discuss speed/weight/noise problems on Ladder & Wightman Roads

Hi, A few of us on this thread are trying to organise a meeting to discuss what can be done to reduce the problems with traffic on the Ladd…

Started by dbh1954

53 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Jewsons lorries down Burgoyne Road

I've just seen two heavily laden Jewsons lorries driving down Burgoyne Road at 750am. I understood that these lorries weren't meant to come…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

96 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dick Harris

Ealing residents vs their council on HGVs on local roads

Saw this in the Standard earlier, sound familiar? According to the article some residents are considering legal action, I presume over lack…

Started by Alison P

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Anette

Jewson driver's answer to snow covered hill?

A few cars, vans and ambulances have been slip-sliding up Cavendish Road today, so I was curious to see how a Jewson lorry would fare. Ans…

Started by phippsofacto

26 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by TBD

HGV using the Ladder

Hello, My name is Bulent. I live on mattison road, on the ladder. I want to raise the issue of HGV using our roads and causing my house and…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

16 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Veolia, the rag and bone men and subtlety

At 6:30am this morning I heard, from quite a way off, a large lorry barreling down my street and over the humps at high speed making quite…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

Ontime parking and the council

So the council (Anne Cunningham, head of parking) no longer return my calls, Nilgun must think I'm nuts and does not return my emails, my w…

Started by John McMullan

6 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Raleigh Rd now used by Haringey Council HGVs.

So after a comment by local Councillor Alan Stanton asking about whether my work on Lausanne Rd had just pushed HGV traffic elsewhere I tho…

Started by John McMullan

14 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service