Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '2015 refugee crisis' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Central London Demonstration for More Refugee Support

We've been asked to help publicise a demo in central London in just over a week's time.  This from the organisers: Demonstration in cent…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Joe Bailey

Big Green Book Action and Mattison Road drop off point for donations to aid refugees at Calais

As well as the fundraising going on for CalAid by Racheal here, the Big Green Bookshop is fundraising for the Calais library known as the J…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by rosyrose

Selby Trust Invitation to Pledge Support for Refugees Welcome in Haringey Campaign

This from the Tottenham-based Selby Trust: Haringey has been home to Refugees for Centuries, from the Huguenots Refugees who settled in T…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 5, 2015

Petition - Refugees Welcome in Haringey

If you'd like to sign this 38 Degrees petition to Haringey Council, asking for 50 refugee families to be housed in the borough, please foll…

Started by Lucy

0 Sep 4, 2015

How you can help refugees

Hi all - I live locally and I'm fundraising for CalAid to raise money to buy essentials and urgently needed items like soap, shampoo, torch…

Started by Racheal Leigh

5 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Racheal Leigh

Clothing for refugees

Hi does anyone no where the link is for donating clothing to refugees A lady on here was doing collections I would like to donate down thin…

Started by Emma

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Emma

Calaid - Send Money & Donations to the Camps in Calais

Im not directly involved in this organisation it has popped up on my face book but they will be collecting in Dalston for ONE DAY only on 6…

Started by Lizzie R

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service