Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Rare Spectacle of Intelligent, Incisive Commentary on the Coronavirus Crisis

If Andrew Marr isn't on your weekend newsfeed, he should be for today's programme.  This weekend he fond some great guests who did much b…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by tigha

Where Can I Buy Flour?

I'm sure you've heard this question already (!) this week, but does anyone know if anywhere in Haringey delivers flour for home baking? Or…

Started by Ayca

10 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by Lauren

Wondering Where your Parcel is?

This picture today on 'postal workers Facebook page' might hold a clue - entitled 'Complete Mayhem'.

Started by Maddy

20 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Donations to food banks

Hi Harringay onliners The Burgoyne Road group have been great at collecting food for local food banks during this concerning time. I droppe…

Started by Rachael Tomlinson

5 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by tigha

Lack of Cars in Finsbury Park

I just wanted to comment on how much nicer Finsbury Park is now that it’s been shut off from cars. The park feels more open and the area be…

Started by rhianna

20 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by tigha

Reporting Coronavirus Restriction Breaches

In response to one of yesterday's posts, the Met tweeted Harringay online to provide the following url for reporting breaches of the Coro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

18 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Covent Garden Market: Deliveries

I have just been asked to pass on this message: "Can everyone spread this message within their groups- For anyone who is struggling with fi…

Started by Marian Leatherby

3 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Don

Traffic building up again

For a few blissful weeks there seemed to be almost no traffic around, even on Green Lanes. But since Easter, it seems to me that every day…

Started by Maddy

13 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Andrew Parkinson

Best Time for Supermarket Shopping in Harringay?

What's the best time of day to go to Harringay's Sainsbury's and Iceland? I've been twice, both early morning,  and there was a longish wai…

Started by Samantha

4 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Alfred Jahn

Vouchers for Restaurants and Hair Salons

Hi Does anyone know if any of the hairdressing salons, restaurants & cafes are selling vouchers online for when the restrictions eventu…

Started by JuliaS

1 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Ian Craine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service