Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber/handyman recommendation please

Hi All - just after a plumber recommendation thanks. I know there's been many posts on here in the past, but can't seem to filter them by m…

Started by Kieran

3 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Kieran

Handyman recommendations?

Hi all, we need someone to do a few odd jobs at home:- hang a heavy mirror- re-fit the carpet on the bottom step of our stairs- clip a cabl…

Started by Gillian

2 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by warren miller

Recommended Builder/Handyman-Louis

I can thoroughly recommend Louis of 'LCT Contractors'.He has completed two jobs for us-fixed our blown down garden fence and repaired and r…

Started by Sally Edwards

1 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by ZNers

Recommendations for Handyman/Roofer for bay window re-felting job.

We're having our windows replaced and I've just noticed the felt on top of the front bay window looks like it’s on it’s last legs and there…

Started by EMC2

2 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by EMC2

Handyman needed for assembly of a desk and office chair!

Hello, I need someone to assemble a flatpack desk and office chair for me asap please (I live on the ladder). Ideally someone who has scr…

Started by Annapurna

2 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Annapurna

HANDY MAN REQUIRED TO PUT UP FIXTURES AND FITTINGS IN 2 BATHROOMS

Does any one know a good handy man to put up fixtures and fittings in 2 bathrooms who is local and reasonably priced...IT'S URGENT! Thanks

Started by Shez Shez

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by MH

Recommendation for Louis and LCT Contractors

Just had Louis and his mate round to fix up our garden fence - was very impressed with them, have done a very solid job and dealt with litt…

Started by Paul Harvey

0 Feb 25, 2018

Suggestions for someone to fit skirting board?

I would be very grateful for any recommendations of someone to fit new skirting board? I'm not sure if it would require the skills of a car…

Started by Samantha Johnson

6 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by AnnaC

Excellent painter/decorator/handyman

I'd like to echo a previous recommendation for Nick Roche who's an excellent painter/decorator/handyman. Good prices, good work and a very…

Started by HB

2 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Gillian

Recommendation for laying garden paving

We've got rid of a crazy paving patio and want somebody to lay some garden paving tiles in its place. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Started by Mark Smith

1 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service