Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Track & Trace Phone Call Scam

Not that anyone reading this is likely to fall victim. But, you know, if you have a friend who might... Good morning, I'm calling from the…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 6, 2020

Is COVID on the rise again in Haringey?

According to this article in the Express, the answer is yes - we are no 10 on the map. Out on Green Lanes, you'd think there was no su…

Started by Maddy

27 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by L Baker

Haringey projects funded by TfL "Active Travel" Covid-19 response

"Transport for London (TfL) has allocated £22.26m to 24 London boroughs for emergency interventions like strategic cycle routes, school st…

Started by michaelw

3 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Basil Clarke

Which park cafes are open at the moment (take away of course)

Hi, In recent weeks a number of cafes in or beside parks have started to open - take away only, of course. I've spotted these - please add…

Started by michaelw

9 May 30, 2020
Reply by Alison M

Major transport change needed post lockdown

As lockdown is eased, TFL are preparing to support a major shift in the way that people travel around London. There is an expectation that…

Started by Living Streets Haringey

2 May 25, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

What's open?

I was thinking it could be useful to start a post on what is open at the moment, as beyond supermarkets (chains & local) it is a bit un…

Started by michaelw

18 May 18, 2020
Reply by Alan

Councils dealing with a surge in virus-related scams and illegal goods

"Councils are advising people not to accept services from strangers or cold callers such as running errands or collecting prescriptions. Th…

Started by Liz

1 May 16, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

Anyone know where to find compost for online delivery?

Homebase are currently not taking online orders Most of the supermarkets never have their own compost in stock Is anyone else finding compo…

Started by air

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by G C

covid-19 testing

Does anyone know where the nearest testing centre to Harringay is?

Started by Sarfraz

8 May 14, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

To those who WFH (work from home) due to current situation - how do you find it?

I normally used to work from home 1-2 days per week  which was fine as I set my own schedule which includes some really random hours lookin…

Started by Anka

29 May 12, 2020
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service