Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vitrex Pro tile cutter for free!

Bought this large format bridge saw for some bathroom tiles and now the job is done it is sitting back in the box waiting for a new home. L…

Started by miles newby

4 Mar 8
Reply by miles newby

Baby friendly spaces/cafes?

Hi all I am looking for recommendations for baby  friendly spaces and cafes in the area? After the very sad closure of Snug on Green Lanes…

Started by NikkiS

7 Mar 8
Reply by ab123

Garden waste bins

Has anyone done this before and has views on it, including if it is better to go for the bin or the bags? Thanks,

Started by Jo B-S

6 Mar 8
Reply by Dick Harris

Help! Boiler Crisis

I have an elderly combi boiler which conked out several weeks ago, leaving me with no CH or hot water. I had a (Which? Trusted Trader) trad…

Started by HDC

4 Mar 7
Reply by Ruth

Signs of Spring: Dandelions are back!

Those wonderful and amazing flowers, dandelions, are back! Look at this bright golden head poking out from the ivy at Railway Fields! or…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 7

Free curved glass shower doors

2 x curved glass shower doors for quadrant enclosure. Each one measures 188cm x 39cm. Some limescale at edges. Collection from ladder. IMG_…

Started by Hannah

0 Mar 7

New monthly Repair Cafe at All Good Bookshop in Turnpike Lane this Sunday.

Hello everyone, We're delighted to invite you to the upcoming Haringey Fixers Repair Café event hosted at All Good Bookshop. Event Detail…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 Mar 6

The Bricklayers Arms

Thomas H farmer was my great grandfather, so it was great to see a photograph of the pub. My mum used to visit as a child - she remembers t…

Started by Deb

1 Mar 6
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application - decision AND appeal

On 22 February the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee met to consider the application for two variations to the existing Krankbrothers Licen…

Started by Konrad B

0 Mar 6

Recommendation for Faire Design and Build

I recently had a water damaged ceiling in my kitchen replaced byFaire Design and build (Ross and Basir) and can thoroughly recommend them.…

Started by Terry Mann

0 Mar 6

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service