Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thousands at risk of losing homes in Haringey

Thousands of people are at risk of losing their homes in Haringey, research has shown. Nearly one out of every 100 households in the UK…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 13, 2011

Landlord fined for not dealing with damp

A landlady has been fined £3,000 with costs of over £2,030 for failing to take action to remove damp in a property she rents out. Ms Kati…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 25, 2011

Glyn's List of HMOs

This from Glyn (posted with his permission): Dear All, Attached are a list of all properties on the `Ladder` with three or more doorbells…

Started by Hugh

52 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Harringay SNT

Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

At the last Area Assembly Councillor Canver mentioned a solution to clearing problem rubbish in neighbours' front gardens. I contacted her…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey 3rd highest loss of houses from conversion to flats over last four years

Whilst my interpretation of this data needs checking, the Focus on London report, appears to show that Haringey is experiencing some of the…

Started by Hugh

30 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Liz

Listen to Radio 4's HMO item (including Haringey) on iplayer

Click here + drag the player indicator to 27 minutes into the programme.

Started by Hugh

13 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Alroy Road - over capacity of building plot (HMO?) please help....

Hi I hope that you can help. The (non-resident) landlord of the premises next to my home has appealed against the demolition of his outhou…

Started by TTTH

17 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Your views sought on the draft housing strategy by Haringey

Haringey Council is calling on local residents to submit their views on a 10-year Draft Housing Strategy which aims to better meet the hous…

Started by Liz

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

Good News or Bad News? Depends on your perspective

The National Housing Federation recently published a report researched by independent economists Oxford Economics suggesting that in spite…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 4, 2008

Heartlands tower block plans axed

PLANS for a 20-storey tower of flats in the Haringey Heartlands urban quarter have been ditched, Haringey Council has confirmed. more incl…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service