Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Labour hits out at return of major event in park

Labour makes some great points about the threatened return of a major event in a public park. These are their key ones: Event decision ste…

Started by Clive Carter

54 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

What are those red buildings?

Hi All It's my first post...so be gentle... My wife and I are moving to St Ann's road...and will obviously have the same questions most peo…

Started by Kieran

32 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Kieran

Heartlands Development exhibition, 13th Jan 2016

National Grid has organised a display and will be on hand to answer questions about the next steps in the redevelopment of Heartlands, ahea…

Started by C Hulse

8 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by C Hulse

Barking dog...

Hello Does anyone else hear a dog barking between 3-4am sporadically - to - frequently somewhere in the gardens between Seymour Road and He…

Started by clare de l

30 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by sam_b

Party house on Pemberton

Is anyone else affected by the party noise from the house next to the river on Pemberton? The parties there quite regularly go on all night…

Started by dbh1954

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by dbh1954

Soundproofing advice needed

i live in a ground floor flat in a conversion where where soundproofing has never been addressed. Despite my neighbours in flat above being…

Started by Mags D

13 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Night time train siding noise

Is there anyone around that lives down Wightman Road being kept awake by the noise from the railway sidings.  Last night went all through t…

Started by Juliawoo

9 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Marc Allen

Police helicopter Green lanes

Anyone know why? It's been there for ages, noise is deafening seems to be ov..er the wooded green triangle at start of West Green Rd. Have…

Started by Sapphireblue

13 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Sapphireblue

Noise levels in ground floor flats on Harringay Road

Hi Folks, I'm looking at buying on harringay road and wondered what the noise levels on the terrace ground floor flats are like?  I'm think…

Started by CasperFriendly

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Tris

Music Playing In Back gardens.

This is my second year living in my new home in the middle of the ladder. I must say that recently I have been horrified by the number of m…

Started by Lizzie R

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Hulbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service