Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Car Free Day in Wood Green"

Great, but remember the permanent ideas proposed in the Wood Green Town Plan. Sounds to me like this is a softening / preparatory exercise.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by matt

"I do not want your vote so you can stick it wherever best pleases you", says Labour politician - Refreshing or just downright Rude?

Read the full story in timesonline.

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

Want to know what properties sell for on the Ladder?

Sign up to www.OurProperty.co.uk, they'll send you a newsletter with recent sales and prices. Quite good if you're a nosy so and so like me.

Started by Anette

3 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Anette

Congratulations To Gardens Residents

Their community garden has just been awarded the Green Pennant Award for the third year in a row,

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Hugh

The fetes worse than death - ''I said I'd decorate some plain buns from Tesco. You could have heard a pin drop''.

Read The fetes worse than death . T'is the season of the summer fete/fair, but beware, it's competitive out there!

Started by matt

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Get to that Fete Today - Support your local school and add 30% to the value of your house........

Get to that fete today - Click here for more.

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by DavidJ

Traffic Petition Hits the Local Wires

This from the Haringey Independent (With apologies to Paul Jenkins of Wightman Road, N4 Residents' Association - Paul, I did make it clear…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by BBU

Is it any wonder people fly tip?

Ever wanted to get rid of old paint pots or insecticides or other hazardous wastes in Harringey? Well, here's the procedure (nicked straigh…

Started by Stuart

5 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Maddy

follow up on the wightman road discos

For those of you who are interested, i have had a very efficient result from the council concerning my complaint made about the parties hel…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

10 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look what's about to happen. It's not just Wood Green

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look at the huge developments about to happen all around us. These really are all MAJOR developments. It's not jus…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service