Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 mph zones and limits - what are the technical requirements?

Councillor Alexander asked the technical people about 20 mph for Wightman Road. She was told that there are no funds allocated for Wightman…

Started by WightmanPaul

6 Jul 7, 2008

We've had our share of political correctness on the site this week. How about......

.........the other end of the scale with some humourous results. The American Family Association automatically replaces words like "gay" w…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

For no apparent reason, I invite suggestions for the rudest person providing any sort of customer service in Harringay. My off-the-cuff nom…

Started by Stuart

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

More peaceful skies? - cheap flights boom over, says BA chief as oil hits new high

Following the recent peaceful skies! discussion, The Guardian points out today that flying may be just about to get cut back for us. That m…

Started by Hugh

18 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

HoL 625 Petition gets into the news

Charlotte Gray, Haringey Independent, 26th June 2008 Consultation on a major development in Wood Green closed yesterday, with more than 600…

Started by matt

3 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by RuthE

The Ladder Summer Fete Poster

As most of you maybe aware the Ladder Summer Fete is happening a week on Sunday (13th July) down on Fairfax and Falkland Open Space. If yo…

Started by Birdy_Too

6 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

New Harringay Online Poster

The wonderful Birdy has just sent me a poster which he kindly offered to put together after the manager at the Green Lanes Tesco Express of…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Following the discussion about Haringey People, here's the Haringey Labour Group Communications Protocol

Thought this might be topical given recent discussions on the site. See attatached. I'm not posting this to have a gib at the Labour Party.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

le 'Google Street View'

Google's Street View is not quite here yet in London, but they have done the entire Tour de France 2008 route (which starts today) .

Started by alistairj

0 Jul 5, 2008

Dear Harringay Online, I'm so sorry, I forgot your birthday........

Oh well, I guess it's inevitable that my virtual life should mirror my real one pretty closely. Forgotten birthday's here and forgotten bir…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service