Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Following the discussion about Haringey People, here's the Haringey Labour Group Communications Protocol

Thought this might be topical given recent discussions on the site. See attatached. I'm not posting this to have a gib at the Labour Party. It just so happened that I was given this by a fellow Harringaeite. I'd welcome seeing the same thing for the other parties.

Tags for Forum Posts: Haringey People

Views: 29

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3. Non-political Council press releases about Council business.
All non-political press releases and media briefing should be issued through the Council’s Media and Public Relations Department (
including Haringey People). In all non-political press releases, any quotes that relate to matters of local policy will always be provided by the appropriate Cabinet Member or by the Leader or Deputy Leader of the Council and have regard to the national policy and procedure of the Labour Party.
Who`d be a politician eh?. To have to adhere to Party line in order to ride on the back of that Party to get votes.

Far better to be an independent and ride on your own beliefs but that way is infinitely more difficult and you will never become a big cog

Compared to most of the World our democracy is a great thing but it`s a million miles away from being perfect

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service