Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs of Spring: Go spot the bluebells blooming

Bluebells have appeared at Railway Fields and can be seen in different parts of the site. Many of the bluebells are hybrid Spanish and Nati…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 19
Reply by Dick Harris

Looking for a garderner to deal with out of control green onion invasion

Hello, I am on the ladder and made a mistake few years back. I am paying it dearly today, with a garden full of green onions and it is out…

Started by Jean

0 Apr 19

Large desk with adjustable legs - FREE

Anyone want this large IKEA desk with adjustable legs? 160cm x 80cm, extended to a height of around 90cm. Very good condition. To collect f…

Started by Magnus Slingsby

3 Apr 19
Reply by Magnus Slingsby

Raleigh kids bike for sale

Started by Tina S

1 Apr 19
Reply by Tina S

Sideboard - circa 1970's design for Sale

£275 ono For sale is this lovely mid century long teak sideboard by by British manufacturers Stonehill Reasonable condition, but will need…

Started by Betty Brewster

1 Apr 19
Reply by fenella

Parking ticket.

I got one letter wrong on a reg- U instead of V- has anyone ever tried to challenge something like that? 

Started by JennyC

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gina Fenton

Waitrose site in Enfield closing

We get a weekly delivery from Waitrose - we live about 20 min by bike from the next branch and 10 min at foot from the nearest Sainsburies,…

Started by Anna

1 Apr 19
Reply by Gina Fenton

Help for a Homeless Boy

Hi I have come across a homeless young man who I feel really needs some help and wondering how to go about it.  He's from Bulgaria and he's…

Started by bamako

8 Apr 18
Reply by Betty Careless

Clive Lloyd House - what's the connection?

It's a carehome next to Woodlands Park Nursery on the Levels. I was wondering whether it is named after the West Indian cricketer and if so…

Started by Ozbawn

1 Apr 18
Reply by Gordon T

Free: Hot Bin Composter

Hi, we are getting rid of our compost bin. This is a Hot Bin model, could do with a clean but otherwise fine. For collection from Carlingfo…

Started by TD83

5 Apr 18
Reply by Sixfaces

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service