Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'room' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home swap - new eco-friendly two bedroom flat for grabs

Hello everyone  I am looking to swap homes with another council or housing association tenant. I have a great flat with two double bedroom…

Started by Jo

3 Jun 21, 2015

Double room available for rent in a two bed flat near Seven Sisters

I’m looking to rent out a double bedroom in my flat to  another professional female, who would also be a vegetarian/vegan, or would be ok w…

Started by Summer

0 May 5, 2015

WANTED:short term double room/flat for older parents visiting in late May

Hi, My 65+ parents are visiting May 15-June 2 and their air Bnb might be falling through. We are looking for somthing anywhere between Tu…

Started by HarringayFamily

7 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

WANTED: ROOM TO RENT (Short Term)

I would love to hear from anyone who has a spare room available to rent.  It is for a friend.  To start with it will be short term (approx.…

Started by Mel C

1 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by lcoop

ROOM TO LET IN UMFREVILLE ROAD

We are looking for a housemate to share our lovely home on Umfreville rd, at the bottom of the ladder. We are 3 men and 1 woman in our late…

Started by Tessa Gillett

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

Large, Bright, Spacious Attic Room in Wood Green/Alexandra Palace - £650 pcm

We're looking for someone easy going to move into the top room in our 3 story family home. http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_d

Started by Sara

0 Feb 7, 2015

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

ROOM TO RENT NEEDED URGENTLY

Hello  A friend of mine is urgently looking for a room to rent in Harringay  when his short term accommodation comes to an end in a couple…

Started by bamako

0 Nov 21, 2014

Single bedroom for rent in Central Crouch End

We have had this funny evening and we created a quiz to find a flatmate that will feel comfortable with us, and there it is: 1 - What is y…

Started by Eliza O'Donnell

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by She

Room needed for 10 days

Hello  I have a lady student coming from Nigeria to do a fashion course and she is looking for a place to stay  for approx 10 days from 18t…

Started by bamako

0 Oct 6, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service