Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROOM TO LET IN UMFREVILLE ROAD

We are looking for a housemate to share our lovely home on Umfreville rd, at the bottom of the ladder. We are 3 men and 1 woman in our late…

Started by Tessa Gillett

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

Housing rights information for migrants, including private rented sector

The Housing Rights website aims to provide accurate information to recent arrivals about entitlements to housing, based on immigration stat…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 26, 2015

Successful street lobby shows Spurs fans also support Tottenham the community

Thanks to those who came along to the Haringey Defend Council Housing's street lobby of Spurs fans at the 6th December home match against C…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Dec 11, 2014

9 days left to contribute to Haringey Council's Housing Strategy

Haringey Council Housing Strategy on what housing should look like in the borough for the next five years is taking place until the 12 Dece…

Started by Liz

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Liz

Sainsbury supermarket to open at Wards Corner, will this affect the demolition applciation

I have read in the local newspaper that a new Sainsbury supermarket is to open on the Wards Corner site in West Green Road, N15. Personally…

Started by clyde

31 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pamish

Enfield's creative solution to housing crisis - please tell LBH

www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/sep/01/enfield-experiment-housing-problem-radical-solution  Skip the first half, jump to the section 'House…

Started by pamish

26 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Philip

Stop council estate demolitions - lobby the council on Monday 9 June, 6.30pm, Tottenham Town Hall

Please note new venue Haringey Council is planning "estate reviews", proposing to sell off, demolish and redevelop many of the council hous…

Started by David

4 May 31, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Woodberry Down Estate in the Guardian

This an excellent article.  http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/may/18/-sp-truth-about-gentrification-how-woodberry-down-became-woodbe

Started by Ruth

1 May 19, 2014
Reply by pamish

@ClaireKober 's Social Cleansing of the Warehouse District

I have to admit to not having been at tonight's Cabinet meeting. I have also not been able to view the footage, as the Council is not exact…

Started by Phil K

3 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Philip

Social Housing Flat exchange

My daughter is looking to move closer to me as we need to share the care of her dog, she has a circle 33 top floor flat in a 3 story, moder…

Started by tania

0 Sep 4, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service