Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Website to allow public to see local criminals

Missed this story a couple of weeks ago: Members of the public will soon be able to type their postcode into a criminal justice website an…

Started by Hugh

10 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by John D

Mini Bells for handbags

The following form the Gardens' Residents Association: Dear All Sgt Tim Hannah the PCSOs from St Ann's popped in this morning to see me an…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

Gating the Ladder

How would you feel about gating the passage ways of the Ladder? I could be completely wrong (as I don't use the passageways) but it appears…

Started by TTTH

87 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Cars being broken into

I have seen a number of vehicles that have had their windows smashed and stereos stolen on a number of Ladder Roads in the last couple of w…

Started by Birdy_Too

16 Dec 6, 2008

Tackling burglary in Harringay

Burglaries are on the rise in Haringey with around 10 committed a day and more than 350 homes broken into in the last six weeks. The credi…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 24, 2008

Car crime

I just found that somebody had tried to break into my car last night. The driver's door was bent back at the top and had a big gap between…

Started by phippsofacto

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

Confronted by aggressive man last night after 11:30pm

My partner and I were confronted by an aggressive man a pedestrian crossing last night. As we were crossing, he said something like, "you g…

Started by TTTH

27 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Results of Harringay Ward SNT`s most recent consultation

This consultation is used to set our three main priorities for the next 6 months

Started by Harringay SNT

5 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Mugging in Seymour Road, Harringay Passage

We just found out from our neighbour, that his friend was mugged last Saturday, around 11pm, while walking past Harringay Passage. He was d…

Started by Anna T

58 May 13, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

police harassment !

My neighbour across the street on Umfreville Road had his door kicked in by the police last night, who had decided on no evdence that it wa…

Started by Maddy

31 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service