Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'comedy' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disability issues and an interview with me about my film Last Legs

Disability Horizons have published an interview with me about my film 'Last Legs' featuring a mostly disabled cast and the associated proje…

Started by Stephen

0 Jul 28, 2018

Tickets for The Belter At The Shelter comedy fund-raiser Sat 6 February

Hi, I have two tickets for a comedy fundraiser event at Hackney Empire on Saturday 6 February -hosted by Daniel Kitson. They are in the fir…

Started by Heather Stabler

0 Feb 5, 2016

Banjaxed, a rapping lawyer, and comic chugging!

This Saturday there is a free all-day Oxjam concert at the Earl Haig Hall, behind the Queens Head in Crouch End. It starts at 2, features l…

Started by Mike C

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Thanks to the ROFL & LOL Comedy Club

ROFL & LOL Comedy Club boss Julian Savitch-Lee with HoL's Liz Ixer   The latest in our trip round local comedy clubs, a few of us went…

Started by Hugh

3 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Liz

A night at Boom-Tish! Comedy Night

Tom Barrie, Co-Creator and host of Boom-Tish!, opening the evening's proceedings   This week Liz and I were invited along to the Boom-Tish!…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 7, 2012

November Events at The Finsbury

Lots of music this month including "dark dub, lovers rock and dancehall" plus comedy at ROFL & LOL every Wednesday. All FREE entrance a…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 2, 2012

First Night of the Hornsey Comedy Club

Ian Rigby, promoter and compere of the Hornsey Comedy Club   Last night I accepted an invitation to the first night of the Hornsey Comedy C…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Please help this Crouch End Zombie Short 'I Am Lonely' win a prize

As writer Jonathan Brown says: 'I Am Lonely' is the only UK short film to be chosen as a finalist for the NFB Canada Short Film Competition…

Started by Chris Setz

7 May 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service