Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity Parachute Jump

Hello there, all Friends of HOL and Twitter. Thank you for taking the time to read this. As you can see from the title, I shall be jumping…

Started by Susan Ritchie

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Susan Ritchie

Burghley Road Play Space - parent/volunteer run charity needs a new kitchen

If you are a local parent in the Harringay-Turnpike Lane-Wood Green-Hornsey-or beyond you have likely heard or used the Burghley Road Play…

Started by Sandra

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Angela

St. Paul's Church Traditional Christmas Bazaar - Saturday, 30 Nov., 12-4pm

Hi folks!  St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road is having its Traditional Christmas Bazaar on Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm.   The stalls wil…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

CONCERT: The Humphrey Lytttelton Band at the Royal Free

Hello All I'm hoping there are at least a few good old fun-time jazz fans on here as The Humphrey Lyttelton Band is in concert on Wednesday…

Started by Carol Stevenson

0 Sep 5, 2013

Mixed fabric offcuts to give away

I had a big clean-out of my fabric stash last weekend and now have a pretty big bag of fabric offcuts to give away.  It is a mix of styles,…

Started by Robyn

2 Aug 2, 2013

Chesnuts Summer Fair this Saturday

Come along to our Summer Fair for a fun afternoon out. We have pony rides, bouncy castle and gladiator arena, lots of delicious food and dr…

Started by JulieB

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Hugo

CHARITY SALSA PARTY!!!! Saturday 13 July!!!

Hi Everyone,  Just a reminder about our Charity Salsa Party next Saturday (13 July)! Come and party with our lovely social group of salsero…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 5, 2013

Door to Door Chuggers in Seven Sisters.....anyone else getting them?

We have had a spate of door to door charity types recently....weekday evenings around 8pm, and Saturday lunchtime was the most recent. Char…

Started by Billy Hole

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Fundraising!

Hi All,  A group from my work is riding in the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride to raise money for Children with Cancer. This is a gr…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Any local charities doing Christmas lunch?

Does anyone know of some where locally doing a charity Christmas lunch who would like some stuffing mix and cranberry sauce? I have 3 big b…

Started by JulieB

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service