Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman Road is calmed

I stood for several minutes at the junction of Wightman and Fairfax this afternoon by Fairland Park - a flat top speed table has been insta…

Started by Adam

8 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by TTTH

Parking on Hampden Road

For information - the parking restrictions (double yellow lines ) on the section outside the Mosque to Hornsey station are now being enforc…

Started by John D

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Quotes for a traffic survey of the ladder

I have been having a good think about the quote someone received from the council of £100K for a traffic survey. This cannot be right. Desp…

Started by John McMullan

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Danzigger

Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

I live in Lausanne Road and have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of lorries, concrete trucks and other large vehicles using our r…

Started by sparkle

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

100K funding for Wightman Road

As many of you may know the council has 100k worth of funding from TfL for Wightman Road. I have been invited by Highways to discuss how be…

Started by Karen Alexander

35 May 9, 2010

Pavement Parking Damages Communities

Living Streets have just released a resource pack on pavement parking. In summary, they say it's a bummer. This is an interesting resource…

Started by Hugh

21 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Harringay Traffic Flow - design your perfect system

As everyone seems to know how to solve the traffic flow system why don't you have a go at re-flowing the traffic from North to South and Ea…

Started by Birdy_Too

43 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by BBU

Pot holes on the Ladder - please help tell the council - hopefully we'll get improvements

Last friday...I was so pleased to see road menders setting up in the mid afternoon at the bottom of Hewitt Road ready to repair the multitu…

Started by Brenda

13 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Brenda

How my Councillor has helped me / disappointed me

Got any tales you'd care to share about how one of your councillors has really impressed you? And to make sure we're not accused of lack of…

Started by Hugh

54 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

New Endangered Species: The streetsweeper

Hi All,   I'm hoping that you can help with recent sitings of this endangered haringey native. According to this website our street is mean…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

6 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service