Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anybody have a drill that I can borrow for 0ne day.

Drill needed so I can complete the fixing of cuboard door.

Started by Clement

5 May 31
Reply by Clement

Highly Recommended Plumber

Hey Guy's,  Had a really great experience with a local plumber, who was very detailed about the work which needed doing and completed the…

Started by Gareth

2 May 31
Reply by arsenal delight

Harringay Piccadilly Line Station

I've set up the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HarringayPiccadillyLineStation/ because I'd like to gather a better underst…

Started by CanadianMichael

19 May 31
Reply by Richard Woods

Missing your bin collection calendar?

Sample bin collection calendar 2024-25 (This is Wednesday Week A  - CHECK YOUR COLLECTION ROUND BEFORE relying on it!)  The bin collectio…

Started by Hugh

7 May 31
Reply by Gina Fenton

Man and Van recommendation needed

Hi, after many happy years in Haringey I am getting ready to move to York in June. Any recommendations for a long-distance man and van serv…

Started by Laura

3 May 31
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Possible Discovery in our garden

Hi, my wife and I bought a ground-floor Victorian flat in Seymour Road a year ago.  We started renovating our garden, lifting the tiles to…

Started by Camille Perrin

11 May 31
Reply by Hugh

Free - never used electric fryer

Boxed, still in packaging. caterlite 3.5 ltr - domestic or lite commercial use collect from Harringay Ladder Donation to South Harringay Sc…

Started by Harringay

3 May 31
Reply by Audrey

Cleaner recommendation - Teodora

Our cleaner of many years, Teodora, has capacity for more work - I can't recommend her highly enough. If you're looking for someone reliabl…

Started by Claire Ayles

2 May 31
Reply by Linda

Found Cat

Deceased Large Black and White Cat Found On 25th of May In small woodland In Ally Pally Park. Was taken To vets But Scan found no Microchip…

Started by Kittycat

0 May 31

Green Lanes closed between Endymion Road and Manor House

Police have closed off Green Lanes from the juntion with Endymion Road and just south of Hermitage Road (presume another cordon at the Mano…

Started by Matt

8 May 31
Reply by Jonas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service