Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Adult Education courses

CoNEL is offering a load of FREE short courses from January. All sorts, health care, DIY, IT etc mostly a few hours to six mornings…

Started by pamish

9 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Anka

Employability Training

Are you a Haringey resident, unemployed and have a personal experience of mental health problems? If so, then come and join our 12 week emp…

Started by Bridge Renewal Trust

1 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Decorative Book Crafting

Bring your creative and artistic skills to life, with a NEW 4 week Book Crafting Course. Using recycled mixed media you will learn how to c…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

1 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Michelle M

***Unbeatable Price*** 3 Day First Aid At Work Course from ONLY £40* for the whole accredited course

***Unbeatable Price***  3 Day First Aid At Work Course from ONLY £40* for the whole accredited course Tuesday 14th, Thursday 16th & Fri…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Jun 30, 2015

Aged 18 to 24 and unemployed? Talent Match is there to help you!

Discover Your Talent is a new employability programme offered by Collage Arts in partnership with KORI, Rinova, Enterprise Enfield and Metr…

Started by Talent Match

0 Aug 21, 2014

FREE TWO PART 'BAT WORSHOP', COVERING THEIR ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY

This Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August. FREE COURSE - 'BAT ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY, INCLUDING TRAINING TO USE A BAT DETECTOR (also an evenin…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Aug 15, 2014

Would you be interested in learning counselling skills?

I'm not sure whether this counts as a conflict of interests , but I'm hoping to take a course in counselling skills next month. However, t…

Started by Jo

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Cat

Puppy Socialization in Haringey ?

Hi everyone, My puppy will be ready for socialization group classes in about 1 month's time once his vaccinations are complete.  I have fou…

Started by byl999

10 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by byl999

Branch Out! Free Horticultural training for 16-25 yr olds in East London

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 26, 2013

Councillor trained on Code of Conduct

THE council has responded promptly (in just two days) to my Freedom of Information query in connection with the Standards Determination Hea…

Started by Clive Carter

8 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service