Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'room' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large double room to rent from 4 August in modern Victorian house share (£600 per month- bills included)

I have a large double room available for rent from the 5th August (can negotiate earlier move in)BILLS included (council, water, Sky, WI-F…

Started by Shaheeda

0 Jul 20, 2018

Lovely single room in stylish Edwardian house with beautiful garden to let.

I have a newly decorated and sunny single room with wooden floors and Victorian fireplace to let in my large Edwardian house which is styli…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Jul 18, 2018

Double room to rent in lovely split-level garden flat

Double room available in a lovely split-level garden flat close to Finsbury Park. The room is on the lower level with views out to the gard…

Started by Anna Taylor

2 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by lara grady

Lovely House! Double bedroom available for long and short term rents. Stokey/Stoke Newington near the Park.

https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/london_n16/9481366 Hello, Long and short term rents going in this beautiful 2 bedroom flat near…

Started by Jen Conneely

0 Jan 25, 2018

Fully furnished double Room available for rent near Downhills Park N17 6PE

Spacious double room with desk £675 inclusive of bills. Kitchen, bathroom, shower, toilets and lounge cleaned weekly inclusive. Internet an…

Started by Gideon Henry

0 Dec 20, 2017

Spacious parkside flat. Great value. Zone 2/3.

Double Room Available for a couple to rent:  We have lived here for three years and had a wonderful time. The flat is bright and spacious a…

Started by Roisin Moore

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Roisin Moore

Double bedroom available Downhills Park

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

4 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Pat Devereaux

HUGE Double bedroom to rent in newly renovated 4 bedroom house

Hi all, We have recently (painstakingly!) renovated our house and we're looking for a considerate housemate to join us. The house is a fo…

Started by Sak324

1 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by LE-newby

Bright double room, near Manor House, £155pw/£620pm

Available now - a bright and airy furnished room in a friendly family home with WiFi. It's perfect for an easygoing person looking for a mi…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by LE-newby

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service