Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'buses' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google maps to help us with live tube and bus info

Google launched a new service yesterday, adding public transport directions to Google maps, using Transport for London’s data. Users are no…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 29, 2011

Are you being served by Transport for London?

How effectively does Transport for London (TfL) deal with complaints and requests for information?  And does the quality of the response Lo…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 22, 2011

Bus ride through Green Lanes

On Sunday I did four Bus trips on a 29 Bus - Wood Green to Warren Street   Visiting my brother in UCLH - Hospital   What a eye opener - cou…

Started by Bob Ruggles

42 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Germana

FixMyTransport

Have launched FixMyStreet and been copied around the world, the folks at My Society are getting ready to launch FixMyTransport. They've re…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 14, 2010

Proposed Changes to Local Bus Routes

TfL are proposing changes to routes 29, N29 and N41. Route 29 (Trafalgar Square – Wood Green) The proposal is to use double-decker buses…

Started by Hugh

11 Aug 6, 2010

Neighbourliness?

http://www.harringayonline.com/profiles/blogs/theresa-says-communities-must?id=844301%3ABlogPost%3A167021&page=2#comments I have just r…

Started by Omotn

0 Aug 4, 2010

The W1 Bus and 20mph for Wightman Rd

So a year after Boris pulled the carpet out from underneath our W1 bus ambitions we have a 20mph zone and traffic calming on Wightman Rd. C…

Started by John McMullan

21 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

New Routemaster Contract Costs Revealed

Saturday's Times reported that the first of Boris Johnson's new Routemaster buses will cost £1.6 million each, with five of the hybrid vehi…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

suffering from bus rage!!!

Hi All Am not generally a moaner but need to get this one off my chest. I regularly use the 144,231,217 and 444 bus services going up to th…

Started by Tammy Palmer

22 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

real time London bus updates for mobile phones from 2011

full story here:http://qurl.com/3bwt6

Started by Adam

3 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service