Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Hornsey' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Town Hall up for grabs again - have your say

Four years ago the Council (LBH) made a surprise, no-consultation announcement that they had found a private school to take over this huge…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by John D

IVY-MANTLED TOWER - A history of the church and churchyard of St Mary Hornsey,Middlesex

IVY-MANTLED TOWER - A history of the church and churchyard of St Mary Hornsey,Middlesex Bridget Cherry OBE, FSA, Hon FRIBA, an architectura…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Mar 10, 2015

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

JR for Hornsey Depot: a £15m gap in Council's accounts?

IT APPEARS from the Council's Cabinet Agenda, that the Planning Application approval for the controversial Hornsey Depot site, is to be cha…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Crouch End Festival 2014 - update

As part of the Crouch End Festival this year we shall also be promoting a SHOP LOCAL campaign in Crouch End and Hornsey Village. We organis…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Apr 1, 2014

SHOP LOCAL

As part of the Crouch End Festival this year we shall also be promoting a SHOP LOCAL campaign in Crouch End and Hornsey Village. We organis…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Apr 1, 2014

GSOH: Haringey's planning department

ONE has to admire the chutzpah, or at least the sense of humour, of Haringey Planners. A couple of weeks ago, several Councillors on the p…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Feb 4, 2014

Save me. workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

On the 20 December 2013 there has been a workshop of the artist IMPREINT organised by the Hornsey Children's Library (Haringey Council). Th…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Dec 22, 2013

Wish list for our Green Christmas Fair

We need bubble wrap for Green Santa's Grotto, jam jars for lanterns and buttons for Xmas cards at our Green Christmas Fair, Sat 30 November…

Started by Gillian

0 Nov 11, 2013

Update on Thameslink extension & Harringay/Hornsey?

Hi, Last year there was a lot of discussion around the consultation on the new, expanded, Thameslink, which will include cross-London train…

Started by michaelw

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service