Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotary Club

I wanted to let you know that a Rotary Club is starting up in Tottenham. Rotary is a non-political organisation which has the purpose of br…

Started by Lydia R

0 Apr 26, 2010

Community Dig in Hornsey Park!

Corner of Hornsey Park Road  and Clarendon Road, N8, (literally across the road from Harringay): We are organising a working party on the…

Started by C Hulse

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Attempted burglary on Cavendish Road

Hi everyone   I just wanted to let everyone know of a scam that we fell victim to this weekend. On Friday we had someone ring our doorbell…

Started by Rachel Fisher

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

do you know a local landscape gardener, interested in working on community projects?

The newly set up South Haringey Nursery gardening group is looking for suggestions for local landscape gardeners/ architects who might be a…

Started by Jo W

5 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Phone Box reborn as a library

This is a lovely tale of how the red phone box in one village found a new life...as a communal bookself. Read more here

Started by Liz

9 Dec 1, 2009

DVD launch

The Electoral Commission has put together a short DVD explaining electoral registration. The film covers why you'd want to register and how…

Started by Dinendra

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Dinendra

Community Spaces: Funding available, apply now!

The Big Lottery's Community Spaces Open Grants Programme is open now. Apparently there have not been many applications from the London regi…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 30, 2009

North London Hospice Community Links Project seeking volunteers

North London Hospice serves the boroughs of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey a diverse population of a million people. The Hospice is currentl…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 28, 2009

Canadian onlooker

I think Harringay is doing a great job online. I'm the Chief Admin Officer of the Town of Berwick, a small town (pop 2500) in Nova Scotia,…

Started by bashley

15 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Strengthening Community Action

Two of the discussions due to be held on the (slightly oddly named) Haringey Independence Day (See Calendar): COMMUNITY ACTION IN OUR NEI…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service